Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Strolls in Birkdale

The other day me and my friend Walker had lunch and did some shopping, at a local outdoor mall called Birkdale. We had a yummy lunch at Brixx, I got a caesar salad and shrimp carbonara. After lunch we looked in one of my favorite shops Banana Republic, followed by another favorite store of mine, lulu lemon.  I ended up purchasing one of their new sports bras featured below:
I love this bra it's super supportive and also really cute becuase of the bright color and cool braided razor back. 

After my trip to Lulu, I finished up the day with my top drink picks from Starbucks: passion tea lemonade. This a defiantly worth a try, if you have not tried it already! 

Wearing: 
Shirt- GAP 
Shorts- Lilly similar 
Purse- kate spade old
Sunglasses- Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment